iOS 4.1 4.1 Jailbreak Issues?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by qwasedral, Oct 7, 2010.

1. qwasedral

qwasedral Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hi, I have an iPod touch 2g MB model jailbroken by redsn0w on 4.0 currently, but i previously had my device jailbroken on 4.1 by redsn0w, and I downgraded because I was experiencing many, many problems. I was wondering if anyone experienced problems on 4.1 like the music app closing or freezing when you try to pay a song, and doesn't work until you reboot the iPod. This didn't only hapen with the music app, it happened with literally all of them, but the music app every single time. If anyone has experienced any of these problems, let me know, and if you fixed them, tell me how.
  2. tw23

tw23 Community Development Staff Member

not me... jailbroke with snowbreeze. but had to restore because i made my systme.plist look like 5.2 haha lol
  3. acfman17

acfman17 Active Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Nope I had no problems on redsn0w about the actual apps. Only problem which held me back was cydia wouldn't install but I don't think that's what you are talking about.
  4. tw23

tw23 Community Development Staff Member

i had the same problem sry to be off topic
  5. qwasedral

qwasedral Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I had no problem with cydia being installed, but if nobody else had these problems, it might have just been a package i downloaded in cydia, so what do you think, should i update and jailbreak with redsn0w, or wait for limera1n?
  6. 15avaughn

15avaughn Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    @qwasedral It doesn't really matter since you have a 2G and don't need SHSH's you could jailbreak with redsnow on 4.1 and if you have problems you can easily go back to 4.0