iOS 4.1 4.1 compatible apps?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by thedj, Oct 28, 2010.

1. thedj

thedj Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Does anyone have the list of all the cydia apps that are compatible with 4.0.1/4.1?
  2. Hurr Durr

Hurr Durr Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Pretty much all work with 4.0

Somewhere is a list for 4.1, cant remember where.
  3. wiiwee

wiiwee New Member

Waaaaaayyyy more work than don't work, so worry about which ones don't work, not vice/versa. Only seen a few here and there with problems, but the overwhelming majority work fine.

Wi-Fi sync doesn't work on 4.1
    Several emulators don't seem to work right or not at all (None of the genesis ones run like they should on 4.1, most don't work.) Other than the super nintendo emulator none seem to work on 4.1 unless i'm just an idiot? Didn't try out gameboy or that stuff though
  4. Hurr Durr

Hurr Durr Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Genesis4iphone works. This and Gameboy4iphone work fine but with cracking audio. GPSphone seems to have issues with audio. All my ROM's appear.
  5. wiiwee

wiiwee New Member

how did you get it to work? I get no picture whatsoever and unlistenable audio (Not cracking, high pitched and all messed up). Tried the same ones on Genesis A.D and they work, but they run very very slow compared with SNES4iphone.
  6. CocaCola

CocaCola New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Emulators emulating old stuff like that can't get the sound perfect cause it was made for that one audio chip. Visual Boy advanced has been out there for ages and the audio still isn't great.

As Wiiwee stated, a large majority of 4.0 compatible apps work on 4.1. All of the major themes are also updated, but you'll find at least 75% of themes on cydia are for 3.x or 4.0.
  7. Hurr Durr

Hurr Durr Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No modifications whatsoever, maybe your roms are broken?
  8. wiiwee

wiiwee New Member

possibly, but not likely because they run on Genesis A.D good, just the speed is a little slower, doesn't run perfectly smooth like SNES4iPhone does. So does your Genesis4iPhone runs as fast as it would on a comp, or is it slightly slower? I dunno what it is with Sega stuff on my ipod, even the official Sonic 2 app runs laggy as well too?
  9. thedj

thedj Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I have a theme that I use on 3.1.2 will I be able to make it compatible with 4.1?