3rd Generation ain't cool!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by guimoney, Sep 11, 2009.

1. guimoney

guimoney New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    personally, i think 3rd generation ipod touch is the worst gen compare to 1st and 2nd generation. 1st gen is really a great sub for poor people like me don't want pay contract for iphone when it first come out. and 2nd gen is really surprised me because so many improvement on side battery life, speaker, Bluetooth etc... but what 3rd got? faster internet?! that's it? sigh.... guess this time nano will do better job in the market. but i'm still a touch fan. i would spend money if the put cam on in next generation.
  2. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Try not to complain..you're not making those of us who support the dream of a camera look good.
  3. guimoney

guimoney New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    but in reality, 3rd gen doesn't have much improvement compare to 2nd gen. in fact, voice control just useless... and better graphic don't mean sh!t if you still can play most game in 1st gen smoothly.
  4. Gorillatouch

Gorillatouch New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'll admit it this was not the most revolutionary release for the touch but I'd rather speed and storage over useless flashy gimics.
  5. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Agreed, but having the best of both worlds wouldn't be bad either.
  6. njd911

njd911 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    don't forget it has the yet to be enabled wifi n. This will allow the touch to send and recieve fm radio. Also the ear buds included come with a mic, vol controls, and the ability to pause or go to the next song. this is very useful when the ipod is in your pocket. And don;t forget that the 32gb touch is one hundred dollars cheaper.
  7. Carnage

Carnage Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    did you call me poor for owning a 1g?

I bought the 1g when it launched and do not plan on upgrading to the 2g or the 3g.

Meh I get it. The 3GS didnt really get an upgrade from the 3G.

Plus when did apple ever say it was the 3g ipod touch? Isnt it just the "iPod Touch"?
  8. guimoney

guimoney New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the reason i bought 1g because i don't want to pay almost $100 monthly for iphone. that's why i call i'm one of the "poor people".
  9. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    So, you are saying you would rather have a 2G than a 3G? I am sorry good sir, but you are not thinking straight.
  10. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    its the third 'different' (as u can see im not too thrilled with it either) which makes it the 3rd gen, or 3g. the ipod coulda gotten a better speaker (i wouldnt die if it didnt happen), camera, and some speed upgrades, but maybe limited to 32 gigs. i'd wouldnt be complaining right now

Please Register or Log in to view images