3g Unrestrictor Question

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by SynysterShinigami, Aug 21, 2010.

1. SynysterShinigami

SynysterShinigami New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Ok so if I have a data plan sim card on my iPhone 3GS and 3G Unrestrictor installed, that means that all I have to pay is the service fee, just the monthly fee, and that the apps I put on 3G unrestrictor will not add up all the memory usage right?

So if i have the 200MB/$15 per month data plan and I have apps on 3G unrestrictor that I use, "they will be on wi-fi" and the MBs wont add up, so I only have to pay the 15 a month, right?

I am a heavy Safari and youtube user, I watch a lot of vids and I download a lot, and I mean a lot of stuff, will that affect anything with my At&t data plan, since I'll be doing it "over wi-fi" with 3G U?
  2. magic8ball88

magic8ball88 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Wrong. They still go towards your monthly data usage.
  3. SynysterShinigami

SynysterShinigami New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Well that totally sucks. Thanks anyways.

Does this apply if you are on 3G? what about edge? well, 1st, doesn't edge offer unlimited data? (i think)
  4. magic8ball88

magic8ball88 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I'm not entirely sure what you're asking but as far as I know edge doesn't allow unlimited data, unless you have the unlimited plan (which is no longer offered through AT&T in the United States)

3g Unrestrictor will work on both 3g and edge if that's what you're asking.