3G Problems!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bldblu, Sep 10, 2009.

1. bldblu

bldblu New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hello Community,

I have a question,and would like an Honest answer.Does a jailbroke iphone work,Seriously I have jailbroken 2 iphones in the last week( different models,1 was 3GS) the first phone had no sound whatsoever,,and froze up constantly,,and yes every forum on the web says

restore
    plug headphones in real quickly
    reset all settings

All supposed solutions didnt work

The 2nd phone jailbroke properly flies compared to last phone,although now phone functions have no sound,unless in speakerphone mode,and camera shutter will not open

restore
    try snapture from cydia to see if that works,etc
    possible water damage,,well i havent been swimming with my iphone,,so highly doubt sensor has been tripped

None of these solutions worked,,You look around various forums,,and when you do a search,,the threads come up all over the web,,but nobody has definitive solution.

I understand the risk in jailbreaking/unlocking. Im just asking has anyone ever did the redsnOw 0.8 and have it work properly with ver 3.0 or 3.0.1
  2. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Uhhhh..... maybe you wanna get them checked lol... mine never does anything when it was jailbroken on both 3.0 and 3.0.1 0.o

Btw:
    Restore, dont jailbreak and see what happens... i dont really see that scenario described.
  3. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Just restore it. If it still has problems you have hardware problems.