3G jailbreak???? And someother questions......

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by deleted account, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Yay!! The iPod touch 3G is almost gonna be released!!!!
    But I have some questions and was wondering if any of you guys could answer them......
    So do u rekon the IPT 3G will be jailbreakable? I mean it will run the OS 3.0 however the iPhone 3GS ran 3.0 too and yet becuase of a hardware upgrade could not be jailbroken (at least not that I've heard of).

Also, will the iPod touch 3G be coming to Australia at the same time as everywhere else?? I mean, when the 2G was released we got it a bit later than everywhere else and I don't want that to happen again!!!!!!

And, are you sure it'll have a camera? I mean, those photos of the cases could be fake. I want it to have a camera but is everybody absoloutely sure it will?
  2. ipodtouchpwns

ipodtouchpwns New Member

For your first question, please search before you post. There have been at least 3 other threads about this. There really is no way we can know for sure until it is released.

I'm guessing it'll be released like the 2g, but who knows. It's possible it'll come to Australia sooner.

And I'm almost positive it'll have a camera, but again, it hasn't been released, so there's no way of knowing for sure.
  3. Zelda4Touch

Zelda4Touch Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well obviously people are gonna be working on a jailbreak for the iPod touch 3g, but it will be difficult. The ipod touch 2g was jailbroken, but it took almost six months after the release of it so this is the reason why i might buy mine near christmas or even get it for christmas. I assume, just like the 2G, that users in Austrailia my have to wait a little while longer to get their hands on the new 3G. (Just thought i'd mention, we beat you 2-1 in the ashes) wheyyyy!!!. And recently there was a company that confirmed that apple had ordered loads of cameras to put in the new model, so..........
  4. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    The iPod 2G didn't take to long to jailbreak...... It was only because the Dev Team wanted to get the iPhone 3G unlock out first.....
  5. Zelda4Touch

Zelda4Touch Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  6. Ahaha!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

yep u beat us in the ashes. Lol
    but yeah the dev team wanted to bring the iPhone 3G jailbreak out first so put the iTouch 2G jailbreak on hold for a bit.
    Lol by the way, what time is the September 9, 2009 event going to be held? (please include a time zone so I can convert it lol)
  7. ndrwzheng

ndrwzheng New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I believe it starts at 1pm in LA time, western?

Just take the eastern standard time minus 3

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. Zelda4Touch

Zelda4Touch Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think it will be 17:00 GMT, but here in England it will be 18:00
  9. ndrwzheng

ndrwzheng New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    MY BAD! It's 10 am LA time.

You can track what's happening at the event via this link, which will be updated accordingly.

http://live.ilounge.com/
  10. freemini

freemini Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    The 3GS has been jailbroken very fast because it is vulnerable to the 24Kpwn, the same as the 2G ipod touch. The 3GS had the same security as the 2G that's why it got jailbroken so fast. About the 3G touch, the jailbreak depends on vulnerability, if it's vulnereble to 24Kpwn then the jailbreak will be non-tethered and easy, if it's not, expect tethered jailbreaks..