3g Ipod Touch crashes

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by joshuamv, Jan 17, 2010.

1. joshuamv

joshuamv New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ive got like 2 months ago my ipod touch 3g. It has the latest software version. Since i bought it it restarts itself, i took it to apple but i had some problems and they couldnt do anything. When i went to the apple store i was in another country now im in my country and the same happened but not with so much frequency. Once it wouldn't start up so I took it to apple expecting a new one but they just fix it :S I dont know how. Now ive jail broken it and since it has blackra1n when it crashes I have to reinstall it again and that's a problem cuz if im out sometimes it crashes and i cant use it till I get home.

Btw it just crashes if I use the touch screen i mean, it doesn't crashes if im listening to music but it does if im playing or web surfing. It crashes unexpectedly sometimes it just doesn't crashes in a whole day but sometimes it crashes even 4 times a day.

Ive read a lot of posts about it but honestly i dont want to reset it.

Is there any way of fixing my ipod without restoring it? Any advice?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Chamilism

Chamilism New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    I don't really know... but save everything on your computer and restore. see if it works.
  3. well...install sbsettings and tell me how much free memory you have...also, go into the "more" section in sbsettings and go to the "Mobile Substrate Addons" and name everything you have installed. You should typically only have like 5 or 6 at most..and if you use things like backgrounder and animated wallpapers, then those are probably eating up tons of memory.

The iPod touch isn't a computer...it doesn't even have 512 MB of memory...so don't have hundreds of unreasonable memory-eating packages installed.