3G ipod touch case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by sakakikala, Jul 30, 2010.

1. sakakikala

sakakikala New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have a 3G ipod touch and was wondering what the most rugged ipod touch case I could get for it. I work in a machine shop, and am also constantly worrying about getting metal chips stuck to my fingers and not noticing it(teeny slivers) and then accidentally scratching the screen!
    I guess I'm paranoid? I dunno, but I take it out fairly often to switch podcasts and stuff so I can listen to the news and such when working(we're allowed). So I guess a nice screen protector that is strong but dosent act wonky.

I also love to go bike riding and would love to tote my ipod touch along safely.

So yeah, I need a case for my ipod touch and need it to be freaking rugged and protective.

Optional:
    -it being uber easy to slide in and out of my pocket
    -solar charger built in? :3
    -I'd prefer it to be cheap if possible- $25 and under preferred but will deal with a more expensive one if it has all i want, loll)
  2. m0in

m0in Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well, a great screen protector is Zagg. They can also cover the body well. If you want a solar panel on the back, I recommend this
  3. sakakikala

sakakikala New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Nice Its only &0$ for that solar charger!

Please Register or Log in to view images

And that zagg thing is smexeh! I'll have to get the full cover thing for it(it seems very thin so it could prolly fit the solar thingy on the back over it too). :3
    I'll deff get the zagg thingy after i take care of my car and get it on the road, and ask for the solar one for christmas(along with a vitamix, lol).

Please Register or Log in to view images