3G Camera confirmed possible mic!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Torin_93, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Torin_93

Torin_93 Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  2. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I'm sorry to tell you, But that is in no way confirming anything. Just because a random article on the internet says the iPod will have this, Doesn't mean its true. If this was true, Which it is not... You'd see it all over this website and every other iPod related website much quicker than Yahoo.com

All this article is saying, Is they would LIKE to see these things come to an iPod Touch. Believe me, Apple would NEVER add all of those things on the new iPod Touch.
  3. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

Even though it is a rumour, the consensus for a camera is incredibly strong... much stronger than last year

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. iptman

iptman Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The last couple paragraphs have no chance...
  5. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I'm not saying it isn't incredibly strong. Just like most members here, I think that there will be a Camera on the next iPod Touch. I however think most people are going overboard with their views on what the next iPod will have.

Apple has to keep it at a limit. They are a company known for bringing out updates every year. Do you all really think they'd smash all of the great updates into one years upgrade? Of course not. As a marketing technique they will keep their updates at a minimum. They'll add on enough for users to get interested and buy, Sure, But they definitely will not cram it all into one update.

People are expecting WAY too much in this new iPod.
  6. rafarquhar

rafarquhar New Member

I'm still unsure about the camera, but I'm fairly positive that this year's touch will have 64 gigabytes of storage. Traditionally, the iPod touch has always been capable of twice the storage of the iPhone.
  7. andybno2

andybno2 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    ok that article does not confirm a camera it questions why it should have one and goes on to say that apple coule easily put a 5 - 8mp camera in the next iPod...... read properly before posting

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. roxanaroxi

roxanaroxi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    its a rumor and its not jet confirmed by apple
  9. Dust

Dust New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Its not confirmed until its Apple says so themselves. There are many articles like this out there, what makes this one stand out?
    But yeah, everyones just assuming there will be a camera, if there isn't, that would be a huge letdown to everyone.
  10. andybno2

andybno2 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    it was the same last year with the 2g they never put a camera in..... not saying they are or not putting a camera in but it's safe to say that everyone just needs to wait till apple announce cause everyone said last year there would be a camera