3G 64G 3.1.2, CalDav Problems

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by gpenguin, Feb 4, 2010.

1. gpenguin

gpenguin New Member

Feb 4, 2010
    Hello Everyone,

I've had my 3G 64Gb for about a week now and want to sync my calendar app with the Chandler Cosmo CalDav server. I'm running into all kinds of problems ranging from attempting the Apple iCal method as a CalDav account *and* and subscription account...with little or no luck. My IPT is *not* jailbroken and I don't wish to do so right now.

I'll spare you the details, you can see what I tried at this link...argh, moderator hasn't posted my entry yet. Ok, anyway, I also tried a couple of CalDav URL methods as CalDav and subscription accounts. Some allow "downloading" events and others don't bother showing up at all. I can provide details if desired.

And for those who hate repeat posts, yes, I have already searched the posts in these forums and though there are similar topics, none have the same IPT or use the same CalDav server. Furthermore, almost *all* of them deal with Google's calendars or devices with earlier firmware.

If someone has dealt with this issue and has been successful in getting calendar entries to sync with a CalDav server *other* than Google on a 3G 64gb IPT...I'd love to hear how you did it.