32GB [Not rant/whine]

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Infernal, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Infernal

Infernal New Member

Umm is there anyway to trade in or take back my existing Ipod Touch 16GB get some money back and then buy the new 32GB one.
  2. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

Umm where did you buy it? How long ago?
  3. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Probably not unless there is some sort of refund/ return worthy defect (don't dunk it in water, there's an indicator in the headphone jack).
    3 people like this.
  4. thesinner

thesinner New Member

enough, its late... why don't you go to bed?

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Touch²

Touch² New Member

Geez Apple really knows how to make its iPod customers feel immediately inadequate...

Your 16GB is fine. If you still want to ask "How high?" when Apple tells you to jump then you can either sell it on eBay or Craigslist, or at work/school. I'm guessing you bought it back in November shortly before your iPod Touch Fans join date.

But once again, your 16GB iPod touch is perfectly fine. Use it, enjoy it, and don't worry about upgrading it until you truly have to. You'll take a bath on the sell price compared to the price of the "latest" one, and do you really want to give Apple any more money for a while?
  6. Complexis

Complexis Retired Moderator

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Seriously, the 16GB is typically fine. The 32GB may be double storage, but battery life hasn't improved, so its not like its really worth the extra $100. I suggest that you wait for a new revision to the iPod Touch with extended battery life before you choose to upgrade. When the iPhone is ready for 3G with its extended battery, the iPod Touch is surely to get battery upgrade as well. By the time that comes around, you will regret it if you buy your 32GB now. Save your money for the future.
  7. Infernal

Infernal New Member

Got it for christmas. I suppose your right
  8. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ya i still cant belive apple has turned into this...i have owned every generation of the ipods since 1st generation....
  9. J Paul

J Paul New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I only have about 70MB on my 16GB touch. My sig lies; I've updated my content.

I guess I'll just have to make some sacrifices, because no-one I know will buy this for any more than $300, and I'd rather not have to pay an extra $200 for a new same-old-same-old-but-with-only-a-single-new-thing that apple just loves to release every time you buy anything they release.
  10. ChikityChinaGuy

ChikityChinaGuy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    actually, the battery life has supposedly gotten better.
    search the forums.
    im too lazy to find the thread