32g iTouch Problem?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by LilSnoop40, Aug 26, 2009.

1. LilSnoop40

LilSnoop40 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    anyone have any ideas to why i can't jailbreak my itouch 2g. i was able to jailbreak it to 2.2.1. with no issues. i just wanted to update the fw to 3.0. after updating it to 3.0 then opening up redsn0w and jailbreak it. after pointing it to 3.0 then click next redsn0w crashes
  2. You need to install redsnow 0.8
  3. LilSnoop40

LilSnoop40 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i have used both redsn0w 8 and 7
  4. zDSpider

zDSpider Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If redsn0w crashes on your computer then it's your computer's fault.

Windows XP ? Maybe you've contracted a virus that closes random applications.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Windows Vista or 7 ? Then you probably should run it as "Administrator" (whatever that means).
  5. LilSnoop40

LilSnoop40 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    it really not the pc. i just got done using redsn0w on the same pc to do an iphone 3gs and it worked perfrect. it is windows 7 and i have tried it on a pc with winxp, win vista didn't matter. i will even let you get logged in to see what i am talking about. i used showmypc with another kid on irc and he didn't understand it either. i am using this fw for it now 3.0 (7A341)
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i was jailbroken on 2.2.1. but i have no luck updating to 3.0. i read if it was jailbroken before that i need to restore then upgrade to 3.0 then point to redsn0w then browse to 3.0 (7A341). and when i do this it crashes redsn0w