3 things

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by MarvinZ., Jan 26, 2008.

1. MarvinZ.

MarvinZ. New Member

i have an ipod with jailbreak 1.1.3 + all "new" apps.

first, what can i do to get that "no service" in the top left corner to go away?

2. that popup from time to time about the activation annoys me. how can i get that away?

3. i would like to use the "smooth" and reflective black ipod touch dock instead of the grey and fat & ugly iphone dock

Please Register or Log in to view images

Im having Music, videos, photos and Settings down there and i want those reflections

thank You

2. slybeans

slybeans New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Adding to this, i want the settings fixed for ipod touch

3. iatealitlebabie

iatealitlebabie New Member

1 follow the thread in my sig, it tells you how to do alot of this... but specifically this is in the 4th post near the end. right after the summerboard customize stuff.

2 theres a sticky called springboard fix.. refer to it. thats why its sticked. gotta patch a file.

3 someone posted where the files are located in another thread if i find it ill let u know.

i found it 2 threads below this... lol

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30028

if you want the setting fixed go into the prefrences app and inside that folder there is two files.

Settings-iPhone.plist and Settings-iPod.plist ... you need to swapp the names so the iphone one is ipod and the ipod one is iphone. and put them back.