3.11 installer?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by sokolov1, May 19, 2008.

1. sokolov1

sokolov1 New Member

What the hell is this? I turn my ipod today, it refreshes my sources and i have 5 updates (3 of them i won't name because i dont care about them)

The update that comes up is : installer 3.11/ 3.1.1 i forget how they say it from the "appTapp" source, the contact is nullriver. If this was the same installer as like a few days ago why did it come up again? Should i install it or is it apples attempt to get rid of my installer?

The other update is TuneWiki, can someone tell me what it updates because i thought all files on TuneWiki were updated through wi-fi.

Help.
  2. mastershane

mastershane New Member

The only difference I was so for 3.11 is that now you can contact some body to feature your app in the feature page (which for some reason I can't click on the app anymore) and to me the refresh of sources seemed a bit quicker. Other than taht that's the only changes I saw.
  3. PSP Blitzer

PSP Blitzer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  4. KhmerB10

KhmerB10 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  5. OrangeKite

OrangeKite New Member

Tunewiki also need to be updated as they add new ideas all the time.
    This time, you can see that your community, top 50 songs, have a direct link to youtube, so you can watch the top 50 songs even if you do not have them on the iphone.

Only the lyrics get updated through the wi-fi , not the software.