iPhone 3GS 3.1.2 unlock 3GS problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hope, Apr 10, 2010.

1. hope

hope New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    So I was on AT&T with my old iPhone and my boyfriend got me a new 3GS from his friend and he got my old phone, along with a new t-mobile plan for us. We're trying to unlock both phones and it all seems successful, but there's no bars in the corner of my 3GS. It doesn't say no service, just empty bars. It doesn't say tmobile next to those either. Cydia is there. No sim service, but wifi works. What's weird though is the network tab in settings. The screen freezes and I have to hit the home button to unfreeze it. I'm using pwnagetool and iTunes wont let me option-restore back to 3.1.2. what should I do? The 3GS was jailbroken from our friend and he stored the shsh hashes or wahtever so does that help? Hopefully I made this understandable.

Please Register or Log in to view images

thank you!!
  2. hope

hope New Member

Device:
    iPhone

Please Register or Log in to view images

has anybody seen this? i cant restore back to stock 3.1.2 and the phone has never been on 3.1.3, so i dunno what to do. please help?
  3. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
  4. hope

hope New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    I am, I just can't get past this screen in itunes. I tried restoring to stock 3.1.2 using sauriks server, but still get the same thing. I don't wanna upgrade to 3.1.3 so what should I do?
  5. hope

hope New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    bump.

anybody? still have the 3gs sitting on my desk as a paperweight...