3.0 with TOuch 1g... Verdict ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by heart_break_kid_xxx, Jul 9, 2009.

1. heart_break_kid_xxx

heart_break_kid_xxx New Member

hey ,

SO I am still on 2.2.1 Jb on my 1g touch but was thinking of upgrading to 3.0 Jb

SO how does the 3.0 works on touch 1g .... because I have seen many people saying here that it works absolutely fine for them and others complaining that it lags really bad .

In fact there are quite a few threads of people trying to downgrade back to 2.21 ( is 3.0 that bad ) , SO I was a bit confused if I should get 3.0 .

Obviously the newer firmware is supposed to be faster but there are arguments that it was designed keeping 3GS in mind and hence not great for touch .

Also I have seen few people complaining It drains more battery for touch , is it true ?

Also if you want to Downgrade from 3.0 to 2.2.1 in touch 1g , Do you just have to put it in DFU mode and Restore or do some software patch thing as the 2g users have to do .........?

SO , Basically what's your verdict on 3.0 on touch 1g...... How does it works for you ...

Tnx