3.0 Very unstable

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by zezima1075, Jul 14, 2009.

1. zezima1075

zezima1075 Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    I jailbroke 3.0 soon as Pwnage tool came out, but for some reason, my iTouch is very unstable:

-It restarts for no reason here and there
    -Resprings are really wacky, i get a black screen with nothing for 30 seconds or something
    -Cydia crashes...A TON, every 5 minutes or so..it's so annoying.
    -I can't boot up in safe mode, it just doesn't work, so i can't test if its something graphical or something else
    -SBsettings is wierd too, i slide and it takes like 10 seconds for it to realize it.

anyone else have these or some other problems with 3.0?
  2. Universal Denizen

Universal Denizen Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No, 3.0 in my case is far stabler. Try re-jailbreaking using redsn0w 0.72? For the cydia crashes fix, please search y'day's posts in the cydia section.
  3. zezima1075

zezima1075 Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ill try it, thanks
  4. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

you seem to be having memory issues. you realize that with a jailbroken device, that instability is almost guaranteed? i have almost all the same issues. the respiring is going to be that way. its the way 3.0 does it. sbsettings, got better, going to take a little longer to load. the reboot, dot know about that. i dint have that issue. and the safe mode, why would you want safe mode? there is an app on cydia called swap mode. it turns off all jailbroken mods, so you can test for a graphical issue if you like. its intended for high graphics games, but it can be used for other things of course.
  5. zezima1075

zezima1075 Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ahh, i just like safe mode...it makes me more safe..

Ill try out swap mode, and see, ill get back to you soon.