3.0 stuck at reboot

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by ipodtouchh2g, Jul 22, 2009.

1. ipodtouchh2g

ipodtouchh2g New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i finished the jailbreak and a day after i rebooted it and now its stuck at the reboot screen i plugged it in the the computer and trying to force turn it off but after i let go of the home button and lock button it just goes back into the boot screen and idk how to get it out help!
  2. mkanarchev

mkanarchev New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have the same problem and I don't know what to do....
    After jailbreak, after installing some software 2 days later.............stuck on the reboot screen. Please if anyone knows what to do help us...........
    Is there anyway of reinstalling the Iphone OS??? If yes please HELP
  3. ipodtouchh2g

ipodtouchh2g New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well im resorting to restoring and then re-jailbreaking but we still need an answer to this for future reference i think it would be extreamly helpful!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    alright i may have the problem it was when i change the permissions when it occurs so im going to steer away from that for now.
  4. Catbodi3577

Catbodi3577 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah its just a problem in the Jail Break I have it too. Just don't turn off your iPod Touch I guess and if you want to get out of it and leave it off Plug it out of any input and the force turn off it it should stay in that Off State. If you want to fix it Plug It in the Screen won't work but iTunes it connects and then Click Restore after that it will Restore and work perfect and then Jail Break it again.
  5. shawnbmg91

shawnbmg91 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    mine does this too om gits so annoying