3.0, should i upgrade if...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pogoyoyo, Jun 17, 2009.

  1. pogoyoyo

    pogoyoyo Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Messages:
    462
    Likes Received:
    1
    Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Previously ive been having issues activating my iphone because i have a 2G sim card prepaid.. and in order to get a 3G it'll cost me 35$ and im too lazy to get it. So basicly, would updating to 3.0 not allow me to activate in the same way? And will the jailbreak that comes out for 3.0 activate my iphone?
    or should i wait for the unlock?
  2. twigster9

    twigster9 New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2009
    Messages:
    424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wait for the unlock, its your best and safest bet.

Share This Page