3.0 messed my iphone up !!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by edson95, Jun 17, 2009.

1. edson95

edson95 New Member

hey u guys i got the 3.0 firmware on my iphone this morning, i had been using the gm...but decided to go ahead to the official one , so i restored and went ahead to official 3.0 and now my app store wont work, it keeps teleging me it cant connect and then when i tried to upddate my apps an agreement poppedd up for the appstore and i clicked agree, after a few minutes it said session timed out and my app store is still slow, btw i am using wifi , and my wifi is working fine .....any advice? thanks u guys
  2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    You cant connect to the App Store because Apple Servers are getting KILLED by all the people download the 3.0 firmware...

Be patient!
  3. edson95

edson95 New Member

also safari is working on my iphone
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    o ok...thats wat i thought it probably was i just wanted to make sure that was the problem thanks
  4. twigster9

twigster9 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Man Apple needs to upgrade their server capacity. Last year they were hit by iPhone 3G activation problems. Now its happening again. On Friday, oh man, the servers will be done for, people still downloading OS 3.0, iPhone 3GS activations, and people getting Apps for their new iPhone 3Gs and iPhone 3GS'. For those who preordered the iPhone 3GS, better get there early before the servers crash.