3.0 jailbroken problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by Bonez, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Bonez

Bonez Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ok I successfully jailbroken my ipd and now I have a few problems. For some reason my ipod wifi doesnt work like when I try to connect it to the app store or itunes on my ipod it jus sticks at loading. My other problem which is a real hassle is that it duplicated my album art on my ipod like I had Eminem on there and then they put it on there again as various artist can someone help me or do I need to go back to regular 3.0
  2. jt.elliott94

jt.elliott94 New Member

Hey dude. It doesnt sound like to serious of a problem as you can use other apps instead of cydia/app store like Installer, Icy. But I would recomend to you that you should just go into iTunes and restore your iPod to factory conditions, this would probably be best if you are having recurring problems (bear in mind that restoring will delete all of the music/apps/videos that you have on your ipod so make sure you back them up). You can try jailbreaking it afterwards again (i would recomend using redsn0w for the 3.0 firmware).
    -Elliott
  3. legendarytrainer

legendarytrainer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    um you might not want to mention one of those apps listed above...
  4. james046244

james046244 New Member

5. fireboy22333

fireboy22333 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    same here

i have the same problem, only mine isn't jaibroken. i'm debating restoring it to factory settings