3.0 is supposed to be totally amazing?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by steve19137, Mar 23, 2009.

?

What is the best thing about the 3.0 beta?

1. Copy and paste abilities

40.9%
  2. Landscape mail

22.7%
  3. Better push and pull

27.3%
  4. Search for people close to you with iphones

22.7%
  5. The new sdk

13.6%
  6. New multiplayer options

36.4%
  7. Hardware compatibility

18.2%
  8. Bluetooth extras

65.9%
  9. Wireless sync. If there isnt one, vote for it if you want it in the final public release.

31.8%
  10. Other

20.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

I have become totally obsessed with my ipod touch. Thats not entierly good. Anyway, i was looking through the threads about the 3.0 beta. I was only looking at the titles. It seems it has way too many problems with it. Yes, i know its a beta, but betas dont have that many problems. If you own a copy of 3.0, tell me what problems you are having and whether the jailbreak is stable. Iv had to restore my 1g three times this week. I dont want to again if its not worth it. If there arent enough problems to turn me away, please know that i jailbreak when ever possible. The software sounds cool enough with tje new sdk and all, but im always wary of betas. I hope thats a good trait to have wjen it come to software. Please excuse any typos. I am on my ipod touch.
  2. Wiizz

Wiizz New Member

Nice typing on your iPod. I don't have 3.0, but I voted bluetooth since I have some headsets and when a jailbreak comes for 3.0, someone will surely unlock file transfer so that's why I voted it.

Just browse and google, like, 3.0 firmware apple feedback or something like that.

Re-read it and I realised you say Betas don't have that many problems, the main point of a beta is to find and diagnose problems.
  3. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Bluetooth A2DP - the only thing the hackers haven't really been able to get inside so far. Much of the other 3.0 OS functionality can be emulated on jailbroken devices already.
  4. Wiizz

Wiizz New Member

Can't wait for that. I also know most can be emulated on jailbroken devices but once Bluetooth gets unlocked fully, it will be the most favoured feature. (File Transfers pls)
  5. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    My vote goes to the Bluetooth functionality... That is something that will be extremely handy on an iPod touch later!

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Packersfan27

Packersfan27 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Spotlite for sure, followed by the better functionality of the YouTube App, neither of which is a poll option

Please Register or Log in to view images