(3.0 firmware) Spotlight search overlapping weather widget

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Hasan10, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Hasan10

Hasan10 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey everyone

k so after jailbreaking my iPod Touch 3.0, I decided to put the HP touchscreen theme (iNav variation). After a short while i noticed that the major issue with this theme was the weather & calendar widget being overlapped by the spotlight search bar. Its sort of annoying and also irritating to have that bar appear on top of the widget. Is there any way to sort of dimm everything in the background when opening the spotlight search? Or am I the first person ever to discover this problem

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please reply!

By the way, if you guys don't know what theme i am talking about..then here is the link : http://blog.alltechrelated.com/2009/03/30/hp-touchsmart-iphoneipod-touch-theme/

That weather+calendar widget is being overlapped by the spotlight search bar, which makes it looks veryyyy ugly

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    come on someone reply already! is there anyways to customize that damn spotlight search?
  2. IPT2GISEPICWIN

IPT2GISEPICWIN New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Um it only appears when you actually go to the spotlight page? It's not really a big deal, it's not like spotlight is always active. Only when you use it which is for a few seconds. I don't really see what you are complaining about, you make it sound as if it's constantly overlapped which it's not unless for some reason you like to stay on the spotlight page.