3.0 doesn't download. Keeps giving me 0.4kb file.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sashavol, Jun 17, 2009.

1. sashavol

sashavol New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What do I do? They took my money and now they don't give me iphone os 3.0. (Yeah I am quite angry) I've tried to do Check for Update but it keeps saying that 2.2.1 is the latest. When I go to the itunes store to buy 3.0... i buy it. And i already bought it. And now it just says you already purchased this and gives me the download button. Either it dos nothing, or downloads 0.4kb. What do i do? I really don't want to have to download directly from apple's servers, but i do want 3.0. So if like a week passes without any luck i guess i'd have to. SO WHAT DO I DO?
  2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    WAIT!

Thats what you do. Apple servers are getting killed by (Ive said this like 20 times already) so its hard to download stuff from them. Try downloading it in a couple of hours, or maybe even tomorrow.
  3. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Yep, check tomorrow.
    I got it within the first 30 seconds ;] so there were no server jam-age
  4. sashavol

sashavol New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah this is also what I thought at first. But the thing is... i've been trying to download since the second it came out
    So I REALLY think its something with iTunes. I even used some inspector to inspect iTunes. It connects to the apple server, downloads it (attempts), and then just decides to quit the download.

Something like:
    CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
    RETRIEVING DATA
    CLOSING CONNECTION
    DISCONNECTED

So... wa?

EDIT: Also when I click on Check for Updates it says that the latest is 2.2.1