3.0 Cydia install error

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by callumshell1, Jun 22, 2009.

1. callumshell1

callumshell1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just jailbroke my ipod touch 2g with redsnow. Everything was fine until I tried to install an app from cydia. It downloads them fine, but then when it tries to install it instantly gets an error. Help?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Okay something really weird just happened. Everything is gone! Every official app has disappeared, mail, stocks, itunes, music, everything! All my downloaded apps are still there though. What the actual f*** has happened to my ipod?

f*** it, i don't have time for this bullsh*t. I'm restoring and waiting for a more stable release.
  2. sincity

sincity New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Dont install icy when installing the jailbreak.. it causes this to happen for some reason. This happened to me and i restored abour ten times. Once i removed icy from the install it worked fine..
  3. skullz2222

skullz2222 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have the same problem when installing an app it just shows errors but when i was jailbreaking my ipod i had no option to choose icy or not. I dont know what the problem is so i restored to normal settings and im happy now ( and my numeric battery is still there ^^ awsome )