2nd Generation iPod Touch Jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dkramer22, Jan 17, 2009.

1. dkramer22

dkramer22 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Update: Well it looks like the Dev Team has finally started to complete a jailbreak for the 2nd Generation iPod touch. Lets hope that they release it soon so that all the rest of the public can jailbreak there 2nd Generation iPod touch's and get a lot of games for free!

I am really going to look forward to having 2 brand new applications to install apps and games. I look forward to getting the NES app and play Super Mario and many other games. I am also really excited to hopefully be able to customize the theme of the iPod touch and use custom icons and actually have a background on the home screen. I am sick of the plain black background.

Hope they release a jailbreak that works with the 2nd Gen. iPod touch 2.2 firmware!

It's really funny... Today, I kept looking for ways to jailbreak the iPod touch 2G and I have tried so many different methods and today is when I find out that the DEV team is releasing a 2G iPod touch jailbreak.... I am very happy though (as we all are)!!

THANKS DEV TEAM!! I will greatly appreciate this jailbreak.

Previous Post(s):
    Well it sucks that there is no Jailbreak available for the 2nd Gen. iPod touch. I hope that they will move their focus and concentrate on releasing a 2nd Gen. iPod touch jailbreak soon for hundreds of people to use. I really want to get the NES app and play all sorts of games. I am also looking forward to Cydia and the Installer app to get a lot more free games that are better than the ones that in the App Store.
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Do you see the big red banner at the top of the page? Click it. And please search or look around a little next time.
  3. Coasterboi

Coasterboi New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Blind rage to post a new thread. Emphasis on blind.
  4. byrdboy

byrdboy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    everyone wants the jailbreak to come out no need to make another thread about it.