2g Touch Anti-Glare protection?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by agentphish, Sep 25, 2008.

1. agentphish

agentphish New Member

I'm looking for Anti-Glare/screen protection for the Touch 2nd Gen. If someone can clarify that the 1g anti-glare screens out there will fit then the question is answered, but if not links would be helpful.

Thanks!!!!
  2. Lukekeeeee

Lukekeeeee New Member

ipod touch 1st gen screen protectors fit nearly perfectly.

the home button is perfect, but there's about a 1/2mm off of the bottom, left, and right edges, and 2mm off the top. (as in, the screen protector is a LITTLE small)

i would just wait for screen protectors that are made for the ipod touch 2g.
  3. rash219

rash219 New Member

might not be the anti glare your looking for but from what i have herd is one hell of a screen protector...link
  4. agentphish

agentphish New Member

actually ended up ordering from bestskinever.com
    hopefully it works out. if not oh well it was less than 10 bucks. Good enough.
  5. rash219

rash219 New Member

Cool...let us know how that works out......
  6. agentphish

agentphish New Member

Thanks!

Between that and my slipcase I got from Waterfield Designs i think i'll be well protected.

I was initally looking into anti-glare because I liked the more matte look it has, but at the same time I read a lot about it making your screen look kinda bad.

So I feel like a 10 dollar investment for the same protection as invisible shield is fine...and if it doesn't work out, it was only 10 bucks.

I've had a 30.00 Contour Case on my 5g ipod touch for 3 years and the thing doesn't have a scratch, I would just get one of those but I feel like the whole point of the touch is to have it be sleek, and if there's one thing a contour case isn't, it's sleek. That said, from my experiences, I feel like it's the best protection you can buy.