2G JB more questions...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ipod_noobie, Jan 16, 2009.

1. ipod_noobie

ipod_noobie New Member

Dec 17, 2008
    It's all good with Dev-Team working on the JB, don't get me wrong.

However with unofficial software development to "hack" a device the proper documentation seems to be lacking a bit.

I have to go through each thread to find bits and pieces of what the JB does and what not. I'm new to JB-ing and until now I just know that I can - oh behold - change themes and run 3rd party applications. I know that the secret "whatever chip" badmouths you to Apple and gets you arrested as soon as you install cracked apps (oh yeah and that it runs insignificantly slower...). And that's mostly about it.

Is there any way that someone, who understands this JB thing and who knows the features, pros and cons as well as which software can be installed without getting thrown into Apple-jail, could write a sticky thread so a ton of stupid post like mine can be avoided?

Who are those 3rd party software developers (any links?, any names?).

It would save a lot of peoples time to have such a thread with dead on information instead of having to go through nonsense post to find some bits here and there.
  2. midnight0045

midnight0045 Member

Feb 5, 2008

Threads Everywhere about the faqs of jailbreaking. Look in the jailbreak section of 1g
  3. deleted account 106

deleted account 106 Member

Dec 28, 2008
    there is a new JB for the second gen itouch coming out within the next week, made by redsn0w keep checking quickpwn.com
    i also cant wait for mine to be JBroken

Please Register or Log in to view images