2g Ipod Touch is the Bomb...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ricemanbluenose, Sep 25, 2008.

1. ricemanbluenose

ricemanbluenose New Member

Hey guy's this is the first time on this forum and i have just received my 2g touch 32gb after waiting the best part of 3wks for it to arrive and i've got to say it was well worth the wait.
    I've previously had both the 4 and 8gb Nano's but this thing is light years ahead,from the touch(pardon the pun)feel to the very pleasing looks this "Bad Boy" is the 1.

Setting up was a doddle even though i do not profess to being a P.C head, everything from my 2,200 tunes 9hrs of movies and 3,000+ photo's were loaded on within 15mins and i haven't looked back since,accessing the net via Wi-Fi was no problem either.

To complement the 2g i've just purchased the Belkin leather wallet and zagg InvisibleSHIELD to keep this piece of kit in tip top condition.

I just pity my Lady over the next few nights as i immerse myself into the 2g and all it's got to offer.

Ps I'm 43 and back in the day i had a mono Transistor AM radio to while away the hrs so stopping messing around and get one and enjoy what this futuristic portable entertainment device can and will offer you.
  2. juliust71

juliust71 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm glad to hear, you're happy with it, how about the speakers... yep it's the same question everywhere but it is the one that will make get one
  3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    speakers are good if your in a quiet place. If your in a noisy place, don't expect to be able to hear them well. I'm currently outside my house waiting for my mum to get home
    LOL... I can hear the speakers very clearly

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. agentphish

agentphish New Member

Could have saved a few bucks and gone with http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/the-102/iPod-Touch-Skin--dsh-/Detail instead of invisible shield.

But congrats on your Touch. I'm waiting for my 32gb as we speak.
  5. ricemanbluenose

ricemanbluenose New Member

Just as the Hitman say's if it is generally a noise free enviroment then the speaker is more than fine....Aleast it's got one to talk about.....
  6. H3XUS

H3XUS New Member

I'm actually glad apple decreaced the max volume for the internal speakers so the quality remains as exellent as it does while you are listening to your touch using your ear buds.
  7. loserxprod

loserxprod New Member

Or buy the BodyGuardz one.. iLounge reviewed all 3 and says BodyGuardz is the best. It's $25 and you get 2.. so it's about $12.50 each.. I personally own both of them (I bought the best skins ever one after the bodyguardz one.. just to see how it was).. and it's not as clear as the body guardz one.. so yeah.. your decision though
  8. *Soul~Of~iTouch*

*Soul~Of~iTouch* New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Who's willing to bet if this guy here is actually Steve Jobs advertising the 2nd Generation iPod?

Please Register or Log in to view images