2g Ipod touch 3.1.2 mc-can't jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by AMM101902, Mar 6, 2010.

1. AMM101902

AMM101902 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i have looked at many websites, and none have been able to jailbreak my iPod touch. i use a mac fyi. i have tried "quick2gpwn" i think this is what caused the problem. then i was using 3.1.3, and the program got stuck at "waiting for reboot" eventually i figured out that i need to downgrade and tried again, same result. After that i tried red snow, went through the entire process without a problem, but after it was done my device was stuck in recovery mode (it showed usb cable + itunes) i tried again with the same result(i restored it to 3.1.2 and my normal stuff after that). much later i tried blacrain for mac (just found out about it, otherwise i would have used it first), worked great (i recommend this program to all) but it is once again stuck in recovery. is my device stuck in an unjailbreakable state or do just fail that much?

ty
    Andrew

P.S. if it is stuck is there any way to fix it?
  2. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    if its MC, you have to run blackra1n when the recovery thing is on because its a tethered jailbreak.
  3. AMM101902

AMM101902 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i used blackrain on reboot and now it works!!!!!!!!!!! ty ty ty ty
    i <3 u!
  4. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    lol no problem. just remember that its better to keep your ipod in sleep because if turn it off youre gonna have to keep booting with blackra1n, plus it saves battery.