2g Cases

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mcosmi, Dec 6, 2008.

1. mcosmi

mcosmi New Member

I think it would be cool if everyone shared how they keep their touches in one piece, and unscathed.

I was trying to decide what to do to protect it cause i live in nyc, and im always dropping my cell phone from being bumped or going up and down subway stairs. At first i thought a leather case that i could slip it in and out of would be best cause it would protect it and also not be bulky and permenantly cover up the beauty of the ipod 2g. However, you could drop it while it is in your hand being used, when the case is off it, and defeat the whole purpose of a case.

Then i was thinking invisi-shield would be nicest cause it would protect from scratches and still look nice. Its that clear sticky film you put on front and back of it...but it sticks on semi-permenantly and doesnt protect from a drop, only minor scratches.

But i decided on a 'Verge' clear plastic acrylic case, cause it will protect somewhat from a drop and doesnt cover up too much the beauty...its a compromise between protection and looks always, and i recommend this case to everyone. its only 25bucks. Whats everyone else got on theirs?
  2. em_2008

em_2008 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    could you maybe post a pic of urs? id like to see what it looks like.... i just got a protective case made by Merkury Innovations they are protective skins but idk how good they would protect if i were to drop it.... theres a pic of my touch with the white/clear skin on it in my album you can check it out if ud like!