2g after warranty

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by makaveldon04i, Sep 14, 2008.

1. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

okay..what happens when you have a 1g ipod, and since 1g has stopped being produced, 2g is all they will have sometime soon now...eventually, they wont have refurbed 1g right? does that mean youll get a 2g eventually if you want to replace your battery, or what..
  2. personman

personman Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    They would probably still have more even after everyone's 1G warranty runs out.
  3. rash219

rash219 New Member

why do ppl like you keep dreaming...NONSENSE....okay first f all there are millions of ppl like you who are trying to return their ipod and get the new one dont forget there are retailers with a bit more calm return policy.....i had my ipod for 35days and returned it...other ppl who also bought them recently will return them this all will add on the refurb pile and not to mention apple companys dont ONLY produce ipods they also produce 15 spare parts for every ipod created....so please STOP dreaming!!!!!

And i am getting sick and tired of ppl asking these questions...... i wish the mods just created a sticky named "CAN I RETURN MY 1G for a 2G"