2g acting funny . . . constant sleep mode =?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by StitcheZ, Apr 25, 2009.

1. StitcheZ

StitcheZ Guest

• Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    was acting wierd when i came home from the club, could have gotten hit a couple time with my glowstix but not many times not very hard and not for long. its my freakin BaBy. Anyways

it was goin into sleep mode on its own and trying to shut down by itself . . .

kinda like the sleep button was jarred or something, i finally restarted it somehow because it stopped responding all together, now it seems to be ok,

im just wondering on the possibilities of damage and if it has anything todo with that new virus thing inside [removed] cause i might have installed an app or two before getting that security thing. or the dangers of getting hit by sum moderately fast glowsticks on strings =]

Thanks in advance for any comments and or thoughts . . .

"StitcheZ"
  2. DaAlmighty1

DaAlmighty1 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think it was software based (not because of the glowsticks), but if it was caused by [Redacted], lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

You can drop an iPod from 1m on to concrete or let a car roll over it without any damage to its circuitry. I don' think glowsticks are going to do much.
  3. MuscleNerd

MuscleNerd Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Don't drop it in the toilet though.
  4. MasterHacker

MasterHacker New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Most likely because of the software.
  5. StitcheZ

StitcheZ Guest

umm . . .

so i shud do what? Redo my Jailbreak or something, cause its still kinda hard to press and sometimes doesnt respond right away.