20 dollars more!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by organerito, Jan 15, 2008.

1. organerito

organerito New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It is outrageaous! We already pay a lot of money!!!

I bought my ipod touch three days ago. Now I have to pay 20 dollars for these apps?

The ipod touch is my first apple product and if it is the way they treat costumers, it will be my last one.

Or, I can jail break it.

Do you feel as upset as I am?
  2. commanderbdokey

commanderbdokey New Member

damn right!!

i feel u man. the thing that really sucks is that the new ipod touch have the software and the price didnt even change a bit =( so then y are they charging us?
  3. Trekky0623

Trekky0623 New Member

Plus, on 1.1.2, you can get 6/8 of these things for free.
  4. taiernest

taiernest New Member

I'm really sorry to hear that you just bought your iPod three days ago.
    It's something really sad.

And, me too, very angry at what Apple have done. It's doing exactly the same thing as reducing the price of iPhone 6 months ago. The update should be just a free update like the usual ones. It shouldn't cost Apple a thing as others could just simply copy iphone stuff to iTouch with just a few clicks.
    Apple is making too MUCH money from us.. things are renewing too quickly, quicker than PCs that it makes me feel upset after every time I get an Apple product.
  5. JuniorNA

JuniorNA New Member

for me...I think its worth it to have all those apps in a legit install format. No need to rename folders, no need to sftp, no need to hack/jailbreak...ever since jailbreak, people have been having issues of clicking on music, then it resets back to main page..you'd click on a video, freeze for 10 seconds, then go back to home page...for me, in my humble opinion...i gladly paid the 20 bucks to have legit apps, and the ability to have yahoo mail is reason enough for me to get that update. The updates will only be better and get better...its 20 bucks, not 200.
  6. uberaeth

uberaeth New Member

If you just jailbreaked for the apps, then none of these issues would pop up. There's no need to rename any folders or sftp or whatever to get the Mail, Maps, Stocks, Weather and Notes apps. I have these apps and way more on my iPoT and I don't have any of the issues that you mentioned. You just have to know what you're doing and you're good. The most important thing isn't about the money, it's about the principle. Apple did not have to do any extra work, yet they are charging an exorbiant price for these "breakthrough" apps that they already developed for the iphone. Apple simply shouldn't be charging money for apps that should have been included in the first place.
  7. schnittwerk

schnittwerk New Member

unbeliveable. its an insolence - i dont pay twice...
  8. JuniorNA

JuniorNA New Member

oh stop. you guys claim it should have came with it anyway...its not a mail device. It's a music player that happens to have wifi...stating an opinion that the apps should have been included is exactly what it is...an opinion. If people complain about the the ipod touch, they can buy the iphone and be happy.
  9. fraggle768

fraggle768 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    People are complaining about the fact that on new ipot's those apps are preinstalled and the sales price is still the same (not +20$). If I'd bought my ipod just a few days ago, I'd be upset too.
  10. MegaMan

MegaMan New Member

the ipod touch runs the same damn os and has the same cpu and memory
    just because it's not a phone doesn't mean it can't have mail

Please Register or Log in to view images

it takes apple almost no work to transfer the apps over

apple is just being greedy