2 Things i want on the next firmware!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by Winterboard, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Winterboard

Winterboard Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Ok those 2 thing really are crap about the touch.

- When you are laying down (or are in bed or something

Please Register or Log in to view images

) you can't %^&*ing go into music caus your always in coverflow!!!, I have to break my arm to get the normal view everytime a want to change something!
    Apple should make like a Pin option to avoid leaving the portrait mode!!!!

- ON THE GO! stands for eeeh ON THE GO so why if i want to add a song to it i have to search it for 10 minutes in my playlists to add it, that that for every song that i like! JUST PUT A BUTTON SO THAT WHEN YOU LISTEN TO A SONG YOU CAN ADD T INSTANTLY TO THE ON THE GO PLAYLIST!!!. it would also be cool to be able to rename them. Also in the songs view (when you add songs) apple should put the plus sign on the left and the alphabet scroll thing on the right... it hurts my fingers!

I guess that was al... for now If you have other complains post them here. Txs guys.

Christopher
  2. mynameisBEEKMAN

mynameisBEEKMAN Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  3. cinho17

cinho17 New Member

Yepp i hope that will be easier to add music to on the go i would like hold down the songs track for a few seconds and songs will be added to on the go like ipod video and classic woukd be really cool

And i think that SDK is coming with flash so i dont think apple will give you for free, but i hope some hacker can hack the flash from SDK and well get it for free

4. VistaDog

VistaDog New Member

im 1111000000% sure flash will be free

adobe will release it at the SDK store in itunes and itll be free just like their mac and pc versions are....
    DUH
  5. apple_ipod

apple_ipod Member

I agree with Cinho Apple got fancy with the whole 'on the go'. Previous iPods, you would hold it for a few secs and voilĂ , its on the playlist.

I think Christopher is onto something with a pin to lock which mode it's in.
  6. lvlln

lvlln New Member

They just need to fix the damned Safari history-forgetting issue. I hate losing access to the back and forwards buttons every time a tab decides that it can't hold its cache anymore.
  7. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    flash and copy and paste
  8. hammer08

hammer08 New Member

ability to save images viewed in safari would be really nice

i too like the idea of the pin to lock the orientation in the music browser.
  9. pretty much everything all above
  10. Virtualball

Virtualball Well-Known Member

Something that's pissed me off recently is that holding on a link is Safari should open it in a new window instead of the lame pop up. It just makes so much more sense to add a button to open it in a new window. Example: