2 rule suggestions for itouch arguments.

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by H4CK!NT0SH, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H4CK!NT0SH

H4CK!NT0SH Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have a couple of rule suggestions for the arguments surrounding the word "itouch."

So there are already rules in place for any threads surrounding the arguments about the world itouch. Well I think that any signs of those arguments should be wiped off of the forum. Meaning, people shouldn't have "It's iPod touch, not itouch!" in their signatures and any posts/threads that say something similar to that should be deleted.

It would just be a minor add-on, but I think it would cut down on the flaming just a tad.
  2. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    this thread is one of those that need to be wiped off the foruom.. its just as bad as the argument... and everyone has had it with those.. if it bothers you dont read their sigs..
  3. H4CK!NT0SH

H4CK!NT0SH Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ..Just trying to help.
  4. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i am indifferent to what people call it, but just saying.. if people cant say IPOD TOUCH NOT ITOUCH, then people like you cant say *quote from your own sig* theres no law saying i cant call it an itouch
    and people saying 'whoever says ipod touch not itouch, screw you!' and other sigs like that, so just think about the fact that you are adding to that problem yourself with this thread and your own sig

Please Register or Log in to view images

good job!

EDIT: waiting for this to get closed for waste of time lol
  5. H4CK!NT0SH

H4CK!NT0SH Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Oh...my god. Your obnoxiousness makes me want to shoot myself.

Moderators, close this thread before I kill someone.
  6. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    lol i love how im obnoxious to you when your the one who made a whole entire thread on the fact that some people dont like the word itouch

but sure im an obnoxious retard

Please Register or Log in to view images

ill go find another thread to be 'stupid' in and leave you alone before i 'die'

adios
  7. H4CK!NT0SH

H4CK!NT0SH Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    All I was trying to do was help cut down on the flaming/arguments. You just came and put down everything I was saying for no reason. I was just trying to help. It's just that it's people like you that make me want to leave IPTF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.