2 quick questions,

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by daconcerror, Apr 7, 2009.

1. daconcerror

daconcerror Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ok i have 2 questions because i'm making an iNav inspired theme, using all of my own stuff though, and i need to know:

1) Is it possible to include blanks in the theme? i know you can add Apps through themes but could this be changed to add the webclips

2) Is it possible to create shortcuts to applications? I want to know because like the new iNav theme which involves Springjumps i wanted to add a five icon dock at the top which could only be created by making the same five apps on every page, hence needing shortcuts.

Thanks in advance
  2. 1. The one I used for a bit came with a webclips folder and had a amount of blanks I can't remember how many so yea just get them to copy them into private/var/mobile/library/webclips and you should be fine.

2. Uhh dunno on this one sorry.
  3. daconcerror

daconcerror Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    lol i meant for the first one, how can i include the blanks directly in the theme so that people don't have to paste them into that directory and i've found out how to do the second one