2 quick questions about 5 icon dock and my video app.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MeowMixer, Feb 12, 2009.

1. MeowMixer

MeowMixer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    First, Why is my video icon gone? I put it in a folder from categories and 5min later looked back at my folder and everything was there --- except my video icon. I went to categories and it says its not in the folder! How do i get it back?

Ok, do 5-icon docks work on a 2G 2.2.1? Everytime i put my 5th icon on my dock, my srpingboard crashes. What should i do??

~Thanks!
  2. StaticFX

StaticFX New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    odd, with categories, when i tried to FIND the videos icon, i couldnt... i couldnt add it at all. but when i added MUSIC icon, the video one disappeared from the screen. I think they are connected to the same app.

2G I have 2.2.1 and Five Icon Dock. Works fine. Maybe uninstall then re-install?
  3. Make It sn0w

Make It sn0w Banned

Well, did you make your Music Icon into the IPod Icon like on the IPhone? Cause if you did your Videos are in the same place as your Music, which is in the IPod section. Otherwise, I don't know.
  4. Firebird94

Firebird94 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well i got the Music & video icon into ipod, and tried to put icon in and it disappeared and i uninstalled iopod and reinstalled and then it worked