2 questions?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by PinkFloyd10, Oct 22, 2007.

1. PinkFloyd10

PinkFloyd10 New Member

ok i just jailbroke my ipod touch, ive got most of the apps i wanted.
    1. when i try to down load apollo i get a message saying "apollo requries the bsd subsystem package. you must install it first." i downloaded bsd subsystem under system, but when i go to download apollo it says the samething. i dont know what is wrong?

2. I downloaded the nes app. but it says something about the var/root/media/roms/nes and something about SSH and i dont know what it is.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    Download cute ftp and get roms for NES. Search for them I will not provide you with links. With cute ftp you will be able to put files on your touch through your computer .
    To fix apollo try restarting your ipod. O
  3. shavey99

shavey99 New Member

1. try powering off itouch then restarting.
    2. You need to download games(called ROMs) then you use a FTP program (try winscp, put in your ip, user: root password: alpine) then transfer them to your itouch. Look at the guides in the games forum.
  4. erdrickk

erdrickk New Member

1. - after you downloaded BSD Subsystem did you shut off your ipod and re-boot it?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Apollo install should work after that

2. - how can you have jail broken your Ipod and not know what SSH is?....anyways var/root/media/roms/nes is the directory you are supposed to put all your NES Roms in to, to play them. You put them in there via SSH...I use Winscp...you use it to log on to your Ipod and transer files. You type in the Ipod's Ip addy and use Root as the login and alpine as the password. From there navigate to the directory and just drag and drop the Roms in there..