2 Questions

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by fudsey, Aug 8, 2009.

1. fudsey

fudsey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have 2 questions. While making my theme, I would like a couple things, different colored fonts and a StatusBoard Battery color change.

I have found out how to change the font colors but was wondering if there is a list of colors that can be used or can you use hex color codes????

And, what are the names used for changing the battery colors in the status board? I could only find one hack for it being Easy Battery Icons. But that only contains 3 icons - BatteryBG, BatteryCharged & BatteryCharging. Looking at the default icons, I know there have to be a few more. Anyone have any insite???
  2. fudsey

fudsey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I found the battery icon names but am still wondering if anyone has the list of colors you can use for fonts.....
  3. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    here, play with this

Attached Files:

4. fudsey

fudsey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks, I got some of those after scouring through the folders in iPhoneBrowser in my touch.

I am also looking for a list of colors that can be used for changing the text on the springboard. I know you can use the main color names ie:red, yellow, blue... just wondering if you can use any others like dark red or if there is a list somewhere.
  5. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you can in fact use the hex codes