2 quck questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by kckid12, Jul 31, 2008.

1. kckid12

kckid12 New Member

How do I get rid of lock wallpaper...I ssh into phone and delted file lockwallpaper.png but it still wont load wallpaper outside of lockwallpaper folder in customize....

2. Where can i get the nes 2.3.0 with the accelometer and games? thanks guys
  2. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    lock wallpaper is the wallpaper on the lockscreen... i dont think u can delete it.
    Nes 2.3.0 is on Cydia.
    and lol, 2 quck questions

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. kckid12

kckid12 New Member

can i install cydia on 1.1.5 and run installer? Or will this crash it i have had previous problems....let me know so i go download cydia on installer then go into cydia and download nes? then i got it? any extra programs on cydia that installer does not have? Thanks again
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    how easy is it to jailbreak it to 2.0 does it work okay? any good free programs like 1.1.5 i have been waiting to jailbreak 2.0 because it had alot of problems supposedly....what would u recommend thanks again
  4. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    NES 2.3.0 is only for 2.0
    its pretty easy to jailbreak 2.0. you must create your own ipsw using WinPwn. just search a guide to help you through it.

there are many good apps that are free atm on 2.0
    BossPrefs
    NES
    PowerTool
    AppFlow
    BossTool
    Customize
    Flashlight
    Insomnia
    MacMan
    MIM
    MxTube
    Poof
    Quake4iphone
    Terminal
    they are i think most of the apps on cydia. but more and more are getting added every day
  5. kckid12

kckid12 New Member

should i wait more time until they put installer on 2.0 i just used ziphone for 1.1.5 and i dont now where to begin with 2.0 is it pretty safe and recommendations i have no idea what wnpwn is or where to get it...thats the problem....Thanks for your help...If you could possbley point me in the right direction i would appreciate it...thanks agains do they have gba,gameboy and snes for 2.0 yet?