2 minor Music problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rocksteady4, Mar 27, 2009.

1. rocksteady4

rocksteady4 New Member

Mar 27, 2009
    Hello there, I just purchased the IPOD touch 8GB version 2.2.1 and love it so far.

My main purpose is to use it in a "live" setting to play music.

Question 1: I cannot get it to play just 1 single song and then stop after that one song is complete. There is a set of double arrows on the left upper corner. I realize there are 3 options when touching. Repeat single song, repeat all and I think "just repeat once", which is the option I have on...the arrows are white in color. When a song is done it goes to the next song...even though I have the arrows white in color.

Question 2: My "auto lock" setting is on "never". Which is exactly what I want. Yet when it goes in "sleep mode" and I turn it back on I have to unlock it?

Thank you in advance for any help given.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Matt-09

Matt-09 New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    You need to navigate to the song via Artist>Album>Song. If you go to Songs at the bottom and click on a song, it will just play all of your songs in alphabetical order starting with the song you selected.

Lock set to never just means that it doesn't automatically lock, IE the backlight will stay on until you press the top Sleep/Wake button.