2 iTunes Accounts on 1 Phone?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Pelaez-1, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Pelaez-1

Pelaez-1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    I have a simple question.

I have a Mexican account, and, for some really dumb reason I can't download some apps, like Google Earth.

So I made a US account without a credit card and a valid address of a relative I have living in the US.

I downloaded the Google Earth app, but I can't find a way to put it in my iPhone... Is it even possible to have two different iTunes accounts on the same iPhone? If so, how?

NOTE: Please don't go off-topic, I don't need you to tell me if Google Earth is good, or doubting about the legality of what I'm trying to do, or telling me to move to the US, or anything like that.

Thanks in advance.
  2. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    u can clear your iPhone settings to insert new iTunes Store information....
    you can go to:
    Settings
    General
    Reset
    Reset All Settings

hope that helps...i am not sure about both accounts, i dont know what will happen with apps already installed n your iPhone, but the google earth one should work after u put in the new info.
  3. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

I have like 5 accounts in different countries lol. I have never had this problem. Maybe you should clear your personal settings, see if that helps.
  4. Pelaez-1

Pelaez-1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    NVM, it's working now.

For some reason, unlike all other apps I download, when I downloaded this one, it wasn't automatically checked for being installed in the iPhone.