2 Different Iphysics updates?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by adamman41, Dec 18, 2007.

1. adamman41

adamman41 New Member

I keep getting 2 different iphysics updates, whe ni update one the other returns to the update screen. One of them is by modmyiphone or somehting like that and the other is by R4mon or something like that, which is the right one?
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

0.9.8 is the latest. Apps will do that if they are more than one repository. Just ignore it.
  3. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

since Ramon is the creator of iPhysics, I would use his source for the Update.
  4. shortguy088

shortguy088 New Member

you"ll kep ketting two updates because you have two sources that supply the sam app. the R4mon is th one you should update. That is where the app originally came from. just keep disregarding the other update in installer.
  5. Fofer

Fofer New Member

Better yet, tell the maintainer of that repository to remove iPhysics from his, if he can't keep up with the updates and levelpacks.

His thread discussing his repo is here: http://modmyifone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17359&page=4

I know it's an Installer issue (unable to discern between versions) but I don't see why he's offering an application that's available elsewhere and is only causing confusion.

In the meantime, I just removed his repo from my source list. Wasn't worth the hassle. I didn't like constantly being reminded of an update... that wasn't really an update.
  6. qgshadow

qgshadow New Member

hum i just installed the latest iphysics but i think i found a bug, my scratch to delete doesnt work anymore

if i scratch the piece i want to delete it doesnt delete...

anyone else have the same problem?
  7. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

you have two sources with iPhysics. r4m0n's source and modmyifone