2.2.1 problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by sk8erfrom, Feb 9, 2009.

1. sk8erfrom

sk8erfrom New Member

ok so heres the thing, ive been jailbreaking my ipod since 1.1.1 for every new version out there and never had any problems to this day, and now suddenly my ipod wont go into recovery mode during the quickpwn process, instead of going into the recovery mode it gives me the black screen and just stays there then quickpwn gives me an error, ive tried everything i could think of like restoring it, ive also checked i have 2.2.1 on the ipod that isnt the issue, and yes i also have the newest version of quickpwn, so could anyone help me get my ipod into recovery mode? i miss my good old jailbroken ipod

thanks
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I believe you want DFU mode and the screen is black in DFU mode. It would help if we knew what the error was
  3. sk8erfrom

sk8erfrom New Member

its says there has been an error entering DFU mode this may has been caused by faulty USB connectiong

i know that the USB isnt the problem

but its not a black screen like in DFU because if i hold home and power it doesnt turn on it shuts down so idk what the problem is
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    discovered the problem was with my pc, i was on vista then i went to my parents XP and it all worked fine