2.1 still not perfect

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by richardarkless, Sep 10, 2008.

1. richardarkless

richardarkless Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello all I spent an hour syncing all my music and now tonight, my Ipod respringed itself while I was listening to music and to my surprise all my music as gone, I have checked in ITunes and its saying its still there.

I wiped my ipod resynced and it still wouldnt come up, so had to restore

Please Register or Log in to view images

but apart from that v2.1 is very good

is anyone else expierencing this? or is it just me
  2. Frozen72

Frozen72 New Member

I haven't had that problem.
  3. River

River New Member

I after I took the plunge and updated to 2.1, I still have my nickname on as the carrier name, a burb in the middle of the line and my batter level in numerical terms. Of course SSH and everything-Cydia was replaced.

No biggie - I like the "speed boost".
  4. Cubkyle

Cubkyle New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Nor have I. And I have seen one or two app crashes despite what Apple said (though, maybe they were only talking of their own apps). However, I've seen some rather major improvements elsewhere. The update is worth installing if only for the speed in which applications install on the iPod from iTunes or the App Store. Joy!

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. UncleChuckle

UncleChuckle New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've had that multiple times. I just kept hitting buttons in the music player until it showed the collection. Not sure what causes it. Only seems to happen if I wipe all the music then put it back again.
  6. cainy

cainy New Member

mine did do the same but I think that was because it had no space left on it, remved a few songs from iTunes and it's working fine now