2.1 JB using Morphey - error Quickpwn wont run

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by sweety, Sep 15, 2008.

1. sweety

sweety New Member

Apr 5, 2008
    i have the newest itunes 8 -the one that repair some issues with 2.1 touch and vista BSOD... i think it uses the mobiledevice.dll from older itunes to avoid that BSOD or what...so they say
    i have Morphey quickpwn, also the 3.5 framework
    restored 2.1 in DFU mode and set the ipod as new. no sync.
    ...the problem is, that whenever i try to open Quicpwn it wont run and i get an error
    it creates log.txt,here it is:

/home/planetbeing/xpwn/pwnmetheus/windows.c:GetDeviceDLL:152: looking for driver at iTunesMobileDevice.dll
    /home/planetbeing/xpwn/pwnmetheus/windows.c:initWindowsPrivateFunctions:106: Enter dll version lookup loop
    /home/planetbeing/xpwn/pwnmetheus/windows.c:initWindowsPrivateFunctions:120: iTunes Version Major b90002 Minor 4
    Unsupported iTunesMobileDevice.dll Version Major b90002 Minor 4
    /home/planetbeing/xpwn/pwnmetheus/windows.c:AMDeviceNotificationSubscribe:265: calling Windows AMDeviceNotificationSubscribe
    /home/planetbeing/xpwn/pwnmetheus/windows.c:AMRestoreRegisterForDeviceNotifications:278: calling Windows AMRestoreRegisterForDeviceNotifications
    /home/planetbeing/xpwn/pwnmetheus/pwnmetheus.c:notification:804: device notification

now pls could somebody work this out? thx in advance!