2.1 Jailbreaking?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by ruffriders23, Oct 5, 2008.

1. ruffriders23

ruffriders23 New Member

Ok, I updated to 2.1 firmware. Is there a jailbreak that works? The Quickpwn and Winpwn apps only seem to support the 2.0.0/1/2 firmwares and not the 2.1.

Anyone know how to jailbreak the 2.1?
  2. specialsyco

specialsyco New Member

3. juone95

juone95 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)

how come you dont search,...??? are you search retarded?
  4. ruffriders23

ruffriders23 New Member

I did search and when you put in jailbreak 2.1 it comes up with nothing. Why is it that people in this forum can't just help others without some smartass comment? Why is it people like YOU, think because you know more on this subject, it gives you the right to be rude to those who need help?

That IS one of the main purposes of this board is it not? To help and discuss problems, solutions, and ideas for the IPod touch. Or, is it a place where tech nerds come to hang out and talk about those of us with a life badly because we didn't know that a level 37 warlock had the image spell. Either help, or keep your comment to yourself!

I got it... I finally figured out that you have to put it in DFU mode when using Quickpwn. Not even the Quickpwn site tells you that. They just say to download quickpwn and point it to your 2.1 firmware and follow the instructions on screen. Thank you specialsyco for the attemped help.
  5. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

C'mon man. There's an ENTIRE FORUM called Jailbreaking 2.1..how can you not find it? Look at my screenshot and you'll see why people are upset by questions like this when the answer is right in front of your face. Do you understand WHY people make smart ass remarks?

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. ruffriders23

ruffriders23 New Member

I clicked the search bar and put in jailbrake 2.1 and it says nothing found. So, maybe it is the search engines fault and not my own! I did the search and it says nothing found. To have a whole section for it, yet not be found in a search, it isn't the users fault.

The fact still remains that this site has a lot of pompous jerks in it that have no intention of helping people. All they want to do is play God and act like jerks to those who honestly need help.

Attached Files:

7. beebop

beebop New Member

Maybe you can't spell Jailbreak

lol
  8. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

You use the "google search" feature. The site's search does not support numbers.

Use your f***ing head. You scrolled right past the 2.1 jailbreak to get here.
  9. ruffriders23

ruffriders23 New Member

Did you look at the screenshot? I spelled it right and it came up with no results.
  10. iTouch#1fan

iTouch#1fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone

But there's an entire section dedicated to 2.1 jailbreak. How can you not see it!