2.1 Freezing issues.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by LdSe, Sep 17, 2008.

1. LdSe

LdSe New Member

Hello All,
    I just jailbroken to 2.1 and today, I encountered some freezing problems while listening to music. The situation was the following: The track ended and the player was closed (I was in shuffle mode with all my music, so this won't normally happen).
    Tried re-starting the song and slided to unlock, that's when the player appeared and took me back to the home screen.
    I experienced this issue on 2.0.2 and 2.0.1 firmwares as well, but I wasn't able to get a viable solution, I googled, did a search on this forum, but got nothing specific to solve it. Flashed several times and still got it.

Please, I need some help on this matter, do you guys have any inputs?

Thanks a lot in advance!
  2. Xandu

Xandu New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I don't think it happened to me before. You want to say that the player closed when the track ended? Also what method did you jailbreak it with?
  3. Andrewtst

Andrewtst New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Is it happen to same song?

I never face this problem before
  4. LdSe

LdSe New Member

It's something really random. The track ended and when I pressed play it started like in the middle of the song, then I unlocked and the player was closed.
    I used the Morphey Quickpwn method, as for the 2.0.2 and 2.0.1 flashes I used the winpwn and quickpwn methods, both with same results.

Thanks a lot for your responses.
  5. LdSe

LdSe New Member