2.0 UPGRADE...Just another pain in the A**

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by xskyhigh247x, Jul 11, 2008.

1. xskyhigh247x

xskyhigh247x New Member

Is it just me or does all the BS involving 2.0 seem a little over the top. Left and right there are new "help me" posts regarding the upgrade process, and it seems, for most people, its not going well. Why doesn't everyone calm down a bit and exercise of patients and just wait a couple days until all the kinks are worked out.

Maybe I don't know what i'm talking about, its just my opinion. Besides, its gonna be a little while until any really awesome apps are available.

BTW: does any one have a list of the Appstore Apps for everyone that is considering going through with the upgrade?
  2. Ska8r411

Ska8r411 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i agree,people need to really calm down and take it easy,its not like tonight will be the only day to upgrade
  3. fury88

fury88 New Member

you are pointing your finger at those people who are creating those useless threads every minute, yet you do the same and create another useless thread *sigh*
  4. mooshoepork

mooshoepork New Member

That's it! I'm gonna make a thread about your thread being pointless!

EVERY1 MUST KNO
  5. jetracer

jetracer Member

QFT!!!!
  6. xskyhigh247x

xskyhigh247x New Member

No guys, I was just making an, obviously feeble ttempt at expanding the ideas that I have read in other posts. People are not paying any attention to previous posts and repeating the same questions over and over again when the answer to their problem is clearly that the firmware is not stable; this is if you disregard the "i don't know how to jailbreak my iPod on 2.0" questions that arise every couple hours. I just wanted to express my distrust i n the current spike in iPod recognition, in regards to Apple not the users." Things are going to take time to work themselves out and there is no sense in going ape-sh*t over something so "new". If every of calmed down and waited until issues where solved then there would be much less jibber-jabber over repetitive topics. This would save the rest of us average users time from sifting through all the irrelevant threads.

Yes, a pointless yenta thread,but maybe a couple scabs read this and reconsider posting so quickly.
  7. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Yeah, it's a little late for me though, I already updated to 2.0 and didn't backup a single thing from 1.1.4

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. 101gfx

101gfx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It was extremely painless, basically idiotproof, even while not downloading from itunes... it does take a little while, but we've waited this long right?
  9. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Are you still not able to download 2.0?
  10. xskyhigh247x

xskyhigh247x New Member

I can DL 2.0 but i dont think that i am going to mess with it untill some decent apps come out. I've looked through the ones available so far and they are less then good. I am more than happy with the installer apps and the quaity of 1.1.3.